I’ve been enjoying the amazing weather we’ve been having on the West Coast :) Summer is quickly slipping away..
But here’s to another Birchbox!
Here is what I received:
Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Body Lotion
– I like that this leaves the skin feeling nice and silky and absorbs quickly. The lotion definitely has a spa-like scent, which I don’t mind.
No.4 Clarifying Shampoo
– At first, I thought that this was the duplicate sample that I received in a previous box because I remember receiving a shampoo from No.4. However, after emailing Birchbox about this, they informed me that they were both different types of shampoo. I feel like for me to not even take notice that the shampoos from both boxes were “different” means that Birchbox needs to provide more variety in their boxes.
Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels
– I am looking forward to trying these out on a day where I need an extra pick me up! I’ve heard great things about these though and cannot wait to try it.
theBalm Balm Desert in Take a Dip
– These samples are really cute, but I do not need any more blush/bronzer!
Vasanti Cosmetics Detox Nutrient-Rich Purifying Facial Cleanser
– I’ve previously tried the Vasanti scrub and really enjoyed it. Though this is a cleanser, I am hoping that this one works well at cleansing the skin.
I will be using all of the products in this box except theBalm sample. One concern I have is that there is not enough variety of brands and samples in the boxes that I have received since I have subscribed. It seems that there is always body lotions and shampoos and the same brands. I would love to see more skin care products and more variety in the brands selected.
What did you receive in your July Birchbox? What are your thoughts?
Check out what I got in my June Birchbox: June 2015 Birchbox
If you have any questions/comments, don’t hesitate to leave me one :)
Also, if you would like to join Birchbox, please feel free to use my referral link: Join Birchbox