I love how pretty this month’s box is! “Say Yes”
Here is what I received this month:
Beauty Protector Beauty Wash Body Cleanser
– This smells like cotton candy to me! I have tons of body wash at the moment, but these are great when travelling.
Cynthia Rowley Beauty Brightening Illuminator
– I will probably not try this product out as I am still working on finishing up my Benefit Watts Up highlighter.
Naobay Oxygenating Cream Moisturizer
– I appreciate the natural ingredients in this moisturizer. After testing it, it feels nice and lightweight and absorbs quickly into the skin. There is hardly a scent to it as well which I enjoy.
Parlor by Jeff Chastain Moisturizing Sea Salt Spray
– With summer approaching, beach-y waves are a must! This spray helps create tousled, texturized waves.
Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel
– I have never really tried a chemical “peel” so this will be great to try out. Who doesn’t want instantly “smoother, brighter, softer skin”?! I am always looking for skin care products that actually work.
Bonus: Emi Jay Hair Tie
– I have seen these types of hair ties all over, but never really tried it. Now I can!
What did you receive in your June Birchbox? What are your thoughts?
Check out what I got in my May Birchbox: May 2015 Birchbox
If you have any questions/comments, don’t hesistate to leave me one :)
Also, if you would like to join Birchbox, please feel free to use my referral link: Join Birchbox