Here is what I received in my May Topbox:
TheFaceShop HERB DAY Cleansing Foam Aloe
– I am kind of excited to try out The Face Shop products as I have heard of them, but never had an opportunity to try this brand out. A cleanser is always good in my books because it’s part of a daily routine! I look forward to trying this out.
TheFaceShop Seaweeds Moisturizing Pack
– This moisturizer is supposed to hydrate dry skin. I have tried this and I like how nicely and quickly it absorbs into the skin. It feels lightweight and has a subtle citrus scent, which may not be for everyone.
Medusa’s Makeup Eyeshadow in Midnight Oil
– The colour is a sparkly dark blue colour, which is perfect for smokey eyes, but I will most likely not be using this. I have a similar colour and would not be inclined to try this one out.
D:Fi Reshapable Spray
– This is a styling spray that reshapes the hair or maintains your hair style. I am very low maintenance when it comes to my hair, but will be bringing this along on my upcoming travels as a quick way to spruce up my hair.
Estee Lauder Little Black Primer
– Due to receiving an expired product in last month’s box, this was an extra item to make up for it. I am interested in how well this product will work as I have never tried a mascara primer before.
Overall, I will use 3 out of the 4 items in this month’s box. However, after doing some research, apparently the value of this box is around $16, which is not something to brag about since we are paying about $14 for this box. Sigh.
What did you receive in your May Topbox? What are your thoughts?
Check out what I got in my April Topbox: April 2015 Topbox
If you have any other questions/comments, please feel free to leave one :)