What a pretty designed box this month!
Here is what I received:
100% Pure Creamy Nail Polish in Aberdeen
– I have heard about the 100% Pure brand and have heard great things about it. Receiving a nail polish in this nude colour is perfect because I do not have one in this shade. It takes a few coats to get an opaque colour however, but looks pretty nonetheless.
Mirenesse Mattfinity Lip Rouge in Paris
– I have already received this exact product only in a different colour a few boxes ago. This is a bright fuscia colour that I am unsure if I will be daring enough to wear!
Not Soap, Radio Joy Inducing Body Wash
– This is a body wash that smells quite citrusy! Great travel size. You can also use it in a bath for bubbles, but who has time for a bath these days?
Number 4 Non-Aerosol Hairspray
– I appreciate that this product is eco-friendly. It does a decent job of keeping the hair in place all day and is great for travel.
W3LL People The Expressionist Bio Extreme Mascara
– I like that this is an ‘all-natural’ mascara that is to lift and lengthen the lashes. I may or may not try this.. Still trying to get through other mascaras!
Overall, this was a decent box of products that I will use (still contemplating about the lip colour). I do like the variety of products and the pretty box it came in is a plus in my books!
What did you receive in your May Birchbox? What are your thoughts?
Check out what I got in my April Birchbox: April 2015 Birchbox
If you have any questions/comments, don’t hesistate to leave me one :)
Also, if you would like to join Birchbox, please feel free to use my referral link: Join Birchbox