i can’t believe how quickly months fly by! We are already almost through with April…
Which means another Birchbox!
Here is what I received:
BeeKind Shower Gel
– This product contains honey and organic lemongrass extracts and I am happy to have received this. The smell is definitely organic and lathers rather nicely.
Jelly Pong Pong GLOW GETTER Highlighter
– The packaging for this product is cute as it looks like a tube of nail polish and it looks like a pretty rose gold colour. However, I will probably not be trying this product out anytime soon as I am still trying to get through my Watts Up highlighter by Benefit.
LAQA & Co. Sheer Lip Lube in Menatour
– I really enjoy using lip crayons as they are easy to apply. However, this colour is not really my style and I will not be trying this one out!
Lulu Organics Lavender & Clary Sage Hair Powder
– I have heard great things about this hair powder. I have yet to try it, but I sure will. The packaging is convenient for use when travelling and I will certainly try this out on my upcoming vacation.
Temple Spa Peace Be Still Calming Face & Body Balm
– The scent of this definitely resembles being in a spa. Seeing as this is labelled as a face and body balm, I would only use it on the body just because I have a skin care regimen that I follow and would not use a product meant for the body as well as the face. It provides decent hydration on the skin though.
Overall, this box had a nice mix of products. I will not be using the make up products unfortunately. I am also kind of bummed out at not receiving the pretty Rifle Paper Co. print box for this month as it states on the information card that, “This month’s box features an exclusive print designed by Rifle Paper Co.”
What did you receive in your April Birchbox? What are your thoughts?
Check out what I got in my March Birchbox: March 2015 Birchbox
If you have any questions/comments, don’t hesistate to leave me one :)
Also, if you would like to join Birchbox, please feel free to use my referral link: Join Birchbox