I chose the regular Topbox yet again this month.
Here is what I received:
LA Splash Lip Gloss in Pink Revolution
– This lip gloss is a little too bright for my liking! It’s a full size product, but I will not be using this due to my own preference.
Essie Mini Nail Lacquer in Blossom Dandy
– This is such a cute little bottle! The colour is beautiful for Spring/Summer as well. I will definitely be using this soon.
Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 50
– I am glad to have received a sample of suncreen, (but I don’t consider this size a deluxe sample) that would be great to bring with me on a weekend getaway. However, I am not planning to use it as the product has expired! The expiry date on the back says “11/14” and I know that you shouldn’t be using expired sunscreen. This is a shame…
NeoStrata Skin Renewal Peel Solution
– This looks like an interesting product. It claims to reveal a radiant skin after one treatment. It has a liquid consistency and to apply it, you use a cotton pad, apply it to the face, leave it on for 5-10 minutes and then rinse it off.
Bonus: Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30
– Sunscreen is very handy now that the sun is coming out!
What did you receive in your April Topbox? What are your thoughts?
Check out what I got in my March Topbox: March 2015 Topbox
If you have any other questions/comments, please feel free to leave one :)