Happy March! Another lovely box of surprises.
Here is what I received:
– I am so happy to have received a beautyblender in this month’s box. I have previously tried other sponge applicators and can finally try this cult favourite.
Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris de Parfum
– Perfumes are not a product I am inclined to try! I just don’t wear perfumes on the regular as some scents are just too strong for my liking. I also cringe when I see perfume vials in my beauty boxes because these are easily given away freely if you go to a beauty counter. I will probably give this away.
Mirenesse Mattfinity Lip Rouge in New York
– I have been getting a lip product in the past 3 Birchboxes since I subscribed. 2 out of 3 have been red coloured! At least give me some variety, Birchbox. This colour is another red toned product. Upon swatching it, it takes a little while to dry completely, but the application is smooth. On my card, it says “Paris” and I would have been more excited for that colour as it is a mauvey pink and a nice change from all the reds.
Number 4 Hydrating Shampoo
– This is a nice shampoo and lathers nicely. However, I am not a big fan of the smell! It kind of reminds me of men’s cologne…
Paula’s Choice RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer with Retinol
– This product looked interesting to try. However, I cannot get the product out! I seem to have a defective pump and no matter how much I pump for product to come out, nothing pumps up. So I emailed Birchbox to see what they would do and they will be sending me a replacement product for this. I will say that Birchbox has excellent customer service!
Overall, this was a decent box and I will use most of the products (except the perfume and the Paula’s Choice, which I can’t try until my replacement product comes).
What did you receive in your March Birchbox? What are your thoughts?
Check out what I got in my February Birchbox: February 2015 Birchbox
If you have any questions/comments, don’t hesistate to leave me one :)
Also, if you would like to join Birchbox, please feel free to use my referral link: Join Birchbox