After being so busy with life, I finally had the chance to write up a blog post on this month’s Birchbox.
Here is what I received:
Cynthia Rowley Creamy Lip Stain in Heartthrob
– Who doesn’t love a red lip? I’m still on the fence on trying this product out as I have too many lip products to go through, but it is a “stain” and I am curious to see how long it lasts after application.
Derma E Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Scrub
– I am always excited to receive skin care products and this scrub is right up my alley as it is made of natural ingredients. After trying it out, it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft.
Harvey Prince Hello Shampoo
– First of all, I’m not a fan of receiving a product from a brand that has been included in previous month’s boxes. Second of all, there is hardly any product in this! I am also not a huge fan of the scent of the shampoo and conditioner; it is a bit too strong for my liking.
Harvey Prince Hello Conditioner
– Same as the comments up above
theBalm Cindy-Lou Manizer
– I have heard so much about this product and was glad to receive this in my box. The colour is a nice subtle peachy sheen and works well with my skin tone. However, due to the packaging, it is hard to fit a brush to get the product out.
Also included was a $30 credit for Rent the Runway, however it is unusable for Canadian subscribers :(
What did you receive in your February Birchbox? What are your thoughts?
Check out what I got in my January Birchbox: January 2015 Birchbox
If you have any questions/comments, don’t hesistate to leave me one :)
Also, if you would like to join Birchbox, please feel free to use my referral link: Join Birchbox