I was happy to receive the Spring 2014 beauty box from Elle Canada. I previously received the Fall 2013 box and was quite pleased with the products included. This is another great box full of products that I am going to try and use.
– Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Shampoo and Conditioner
– Covergirl Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara
– Satin Care Shave Gel
– Crest 3D White Whitestrips 2 Hour Express
– $5 off coupon for Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Permanent Hair Colour
– $3 off coupon for Olay Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream
– $4 off coupon for a Venus Razor & $1 off coupon for a Satin Care Shave Gel
Also included was a LookBook for Spring/Summer 2014 that had 3 different looks: Glamourous Grunge, Purple Reign and Gilded Glory. These looks could be achieved by using some of the products included in this beauty box through step-by-step instructions.
This is a great box of samples, but the only product I am probably not going to use is the mascara. I have way too many to use up! Though I *may* try it out because it looks promising. We shall see! I would have loved to get a sample of the Olay perfecting cream just to see how I like it before purchasing it.
Did you receive the Elle Canada Spring 2014 Beauty Box? If so, what are your thoughts?
Check out the Fall 2013 Edition beauty box:
If you have any other questions/comments, please feel free to leave one :)