I have always wondered how effective micellar solutions were at cleansing/removing makeup. I have previously been using makeup remover wipes to take off my makeup, but I have realized that in doing so, the tugging can be very harsh on your skin (which can lead to wrinkles!). I then decided to try a different alternative to cleansing. I have heard good things about the Bioderma Sensibio, which I have yet to try, but I decided to test out the one by Reversa first.
– convenient verticle pump-bottle
– perfect dispensing control (I use 2-3 pumps)
– one way valve eliminates contamination
– mild, good for sensitive skin
– face feels clean after use
– fragrance free, no parabens, oil or alcohol
– price is reasonable; around $20 CAN for 300mL
– does not fully remove eye makeup (I’d suggest using an eye makeup remover separately)
The goods definitely outweigh the bad in this “cleansing water.” I do wish that it removed eye makeup better, but that is nothing eye makeup remover can’t fix. If it did, it would definitely eliminate having to use another product to remove eye makeup. It does quite a good job at removing everything else though.
I believe you could also use this as a toner after initially cleansing your face. This would help remove any residue left that your cleanser was not able to get rid of.
I will definitely be trying out the Bioderma Sensibio once I finish up this Reversa one.
Have you tried any other micellar solutions? Which one(s) are your favourites?