I was lucky enough to qualify for the Spring Fever VoxBox and receive it from Influenster! This is my first voxbox and I am quite pleased with the contents inside the box.
What is Influenster?
“An exclusive online community where tastemakers and trendsetters come to share the latest and greatest news, places, products, and reviews with each other.” By connecting your social media accounts, you can earn points. The higher your Influenster score, the more likely you are to receive free products to test out.
NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm – $2.99
– I like the smell of this! It’s quite fruity and definitely has the hint of apples. I also like how there’s an apple embedded in the middle of the balm. Very cute! It has a sheer rosy tint of colour and is also moisturizing.
Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure – $5.99-$7.99
– I have never tried these before so it will definitely be interesting to try. I think the packaging is neat; the nails are held in what’s shaped like a nail polish bottle. After trying for sizing, they fit on my nails for the most part, but I could see these not working for others if their nails are different widths/lengths. I received a Barbie hot pink colour which will be nice for the spring/summer. To use, you basically peel off the tape, press on firmly, apply pressure and you are done! They are supposed to last you a week.
Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS Dust It Mattifying Powder – $23.50
– This definitely has a mattifying effect on your hair which is good for days when your roots get a little greasy. You have to be careful not to overuse it as you only need a little bit for lasting hold. It kind of acts as a dry shampoo and it also adds volume to your roots at the same time. It is a powder which I am not a big fan of because it can get messy! But overall, I like the effects that this provides to your hair.
– Also included was a $5 coupon on any Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS Purchase
Tastykake Kandy Bar Kake (in Peanut Butter) – $4.49 per box
– A candy bar cake? Mind blown. I received the Reese’s peanut butter flavour and was please because I am a big fan of reese’s pieces. This is a light, fluffy cake with a peanut butter filling. What more can I say? Mmm. It does have quite a bit of calories, so I wouldn’t be one to eat these all the time.
Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant – $4.59
– I have never tried a gel antiperspirant, so it will be a new experience for me. Will update my thoughts on this when I try it and have a better sense of how well it works later on.
If you received a Spring Fever Voxbox as well, what were your thoughts?
Disclaimer: I received all products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own.