It finally arrived! Topbox sent this month’s boxes out late this month because we were informed that they were still waiting on a sample to arrive before they would send them out. This box was definitely worth the wait. To my surprise, there were 7 products in the box! Usually there are only about 5.
This month I received:
Expression Brow/Lash Brush
– I rarely use a brow/lash brush so I’m not sure if this is of great use for me, but I will definitely give it a try and see how I like it.
Expression Kabuki Brush
– I have been loving the bronzer brush (super soft bristles!) that was included in a previous topbox so I am happy to see another brush this month. Kabuki brushes are very travel friendly and this one is soft to the touch. Great for buffing on powder.
– A feminine wipe; Self explanatory, lol.
Chloe Perfumed Body Lotion
– Unfortunately, this product leaked inside its own box. Good thing it had a box or else it would have been all over the other products! A tad disappointing because I am only left with half a bottle. When I opened the box, I was like, wow where is this strong smell coming from?! Right then & there I knew there may have been some leakage. Oh well!
Kellett Skincare Polishing Gel Cleanser
– I have not previously heard of this Canadian company, but I am always open to trying different cleansers. It doesn’t have a strong smell to it which is a plus because it won’t irritate sensitive skin.
Nexxus Shampoo & Conditioner
– Perhaps these were the products that Topbox was still waiting for? Because these are not on the info box. Nevertheless it’s always nice to have travel friendly hair products. They smell good too!
Great box this month despite the leaky lotion. Can’t wait to try the kabuki brush!
Want more information &/or would like to sign up? Check it out FYI: There is a waiting list =(
Also, Check out my July Topbox:
If you have any questions/comments, please feel free to leave one :)
What did you receive in your August Topbox?