Love that Topbox is on their game and allows subscribers to receive their box in the month that it is supposed to be. Early, even!
This month I received:
Get Creamed Body Naked Decadence Salon Hair Wash
– This shampoo is made from natural and organic ingredients; it sure does smell like it! It is a decent size as well and will be good for travel.
Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm
– I have actually been looking to try a BB cream. How convenient! I’ve heard so much about BB creams and have been searching for one that actually works. Can’t wait to see how this one turns out!
Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara
– I have already found my HG mascara so I am reluctant to try anything else. I looked up reviews on this one however and it doesn’t look too good.. Yikes!
Pari Beauty Precious Glow
– This is an interesting product. It is a versatile liquid shimmer lotion that you can use on the face (highlighter), eyes (eyeshadow primer) or body to create a sun kissed bronzed look. I actually thought it was a lip gloss before I read what it really was.
As a bonus in this month’s box, I also received:
Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Daily Conditioner
– I guess you must include a conditioner if you give a shampoo (hair wash)! This conditioner has a nice floral scent to it.
Simple Eye Make-up Remover
– I have received the make up wipes from this brand in an earlier box and found them to be quite useful. I do wear eye make up most of the time, so I am excited to see how good this remover is.
Overall, I am once again happy about all the products. The one product that I don’t think I’ll be using is the Stila mascara just because I am using one that I already love. Other than that, can’t wait for next month’s!
Want more information &/or would like to sign up? Check it out FYI: There is a waiting list =(
Also, Check out my May Topbox:
If you have any questions/comments, please feel free to leave one :)
What did you receive in your June Topbox?